That's it - Job Complete!
Tune your system, add your favorite music and go.
|Our Grand Cherokee® aftermarket tweeter and heater repair solutions are designed
to be simple and installer friendly.
We have superior products, great prices, and fantastic guarantees.
JGCParts.com is your solution for your Grand Cherokee®.
Make your purchase today and get your Jeep® working the way it should.
Upgrade today with CenterTEC2 Jeep tweeters and JGCParts Heater blend door replacements.
We don't charge for simplicity.
- JGCParts.com -
|Each person has his or her own "sweet spot" when it comes to music. What's right for one
person sounds like nails on a chalkboard to the next person. Before enjoying your renewed
sound system, complete these simple steps. Your new speakers will have different audio
properties than your old and damaged units and so now your system must be tuned.
1) Adjust your Bass, Midrange, and Treble to the lowest possible settings
2) Center the Balance and Fader
3) Put on a song or radio station that you enjoy
4) Slowly bring the Treble up to your desired level
5) Slowly bring the Bass up to your desired level
** if equipped, adjust midrange now to your desired level
6) If desired, left-right or front-rear imaging adjustments using the balance and fader should
be done now.
7) Volume check now. Lift the volume up and down. Sound Check is now complete. Enjoy!
|CenterTEC sV.2 dash speaker / tweeter
step by step fix and replacement summary
1999 - 2004 Jeep® Grand Cherokee®